Registered Nurse- Sign On Bonus
$5,000 sign on bonus
A career at Pyramid is a chance to show your PASSION at one of the fastest growing companies in the Behavioral Healthcare industry!
Join our Team where you are valued for bringing new ideas, fresh perspectives, and a DEDICATION to excellence. We look forward to the unique talent and INTEGRITY to the field that you will bring as you work in COLLABORATION with some of the best professionals in Healthcare today.
This position is a great opportunity for Registered Nurse who is looking to influence nursing practices within a dynamic, growing organization. The right candidate should be highly energized and motivated to promote a culture of excellence and innovation at all times. The ability to be autonomous yet collaborative is essential for success in this fast paced role.
7PM-7AM AND 11PM-7AM ( Available Shifts)
Deliverables/ Principal Results Expected:
- Properly instructs and guides chemical dependency technicians and LPN’s in client care responsibilities and assignments.
- Orientation of new employees to unit specific policies and procedures.
- Offer positive constructive feedback and direction to students/interns on the unit.
- Conveys accurate information in supportive and courteous manner to unit nursing and tech staff.
- Seeks out supervision and direction from physician.
- Completion of nursing assessments, transfers, discharges, treatment plans, progress notes, medication reconciliation, medication administration, and vitals.
- Knowledge of detox protocols.
- Assist medical doctor as needed, provide medical lectures.
- Report any unusual occurrences to nurse supervisor/program director promptly.
- Ensure room assignments are appropriate to clients’ needs.
- Attend and actively participate in departmental staff meetings.
- Maintain medical equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain confidentiality and proper boundaries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management, organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communicator within the team framework.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
Current RN license in state of practice. Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques. Awareness and understanding of regulating bodies (CARF, Office of Mental Health, DDAP, RTFA).
$5,000 sign on bonus. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) & so much more!